Today I made a lot of progress on my checklist for the baby. Thanks to a very kind friend, who volunteered to take all my kids for a day, I had time to finish up these burp cloths, get the quilt almost completed, and pack my bags for the hospital.
This time around I wanted cute burp cloths. I made these from flannel and a chenille-type fabric. I'm quite pleased with them and hope they will hold up well.
I finished the diaper bag last week. I'm not so pleased with it. The imagination I had in my mind didn't quite translate to the finished product. But, it works for now and I'll use it until I either find something I like more or brainstorm something different.
The bag is made from an old skirt and lined with pink fabric. Large pockets inside go all the way around and are made from the floral Ralph Lauren fabric on the front (found at Goodwill).